I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Worthing, West Sussex, England
A specialist residential dementia care service on the outskirts of Worthing currently requires a Deputy Manager to join their management team.
This is a small, locally owned and managed service and you will work in a friendly, supportive environment along with receiving excellent rates of pay of £11.20 per hour, although this may be negotiable for the right person.
Candidates for this Residential Home Deputy Manager position should be/have:
• Qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care although ideally you will have also completed a higher-level qualification
• Experienced working as a Deputy Manager or in a similar leadership position in a residential care home environment working with adults with dementia
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an enthusiastic and motivated approach
• Passionate about providing high quality care
• Able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service when required
The working hours for this position are 40 per week.
As Deputy Manager you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in care management throughout The South and South-West, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, to apply now please follow the link provided.
For a comprehensive national list of health and social care sector vacancies near you, visit SYK Recruitment Specialists website now.