I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Aldington, Ashford, Kent, England
Support Worker vacancy in beautiful location in Aldington!
My client is looking for passionate, caring and honest people who are committed to making the lives of the people they support better!
They have a service in Aldington supporting people between the ages 44-67 who have complex learning disability needs including physical and sensory impairments; epilepsy care; cerebral palsy; diabetes; communication needs and health conditions associated with ageing.
They are offering 1 successful applicant 162.5 hours per month and another 139.5 hours per month. You will be required to work a mixture of fairly distributed shifts from a 24hr rota. Please do not apply to this advert if you cannot be completely flexible with shifts. You will get shifts such as; early mornings, afternoons, evenings, sleep-ins, waking nights and weekends. Waking Night shifts are not as common unless you specifically request them but you may be required to do them occasionally.
* Support people with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and Sensory impairments to the highest standard and in line with their support plan, cultural needs and wishes.
* Support people with personal care
* Assist and encourage people to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual's choice and capabilities.
* Keep accurate and up to date records.
* Work positively with colleagues, families and external organisations and professionals.
* Participate in learning and development opportunities as required.
* Undertake any other duties as appropriate.
Applicants looking to apply should:
* Have a Care Certificate
* Be self-motivated and resilient.
* Have a passion for care.
* Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
* Have a clean driving license
* Be flexible with shifts
* Any experience in working with people with physical disabilities requiring specialist equipment would be beneficial.
In return you will get:
* Funded NVQ
* Paid DBS check
* 25 days holiday after 1 year plus bank holidays
* Flexibank after 6 months - carers can pick up more shifts in other services if they wish
Hourly rate: £8 - £8.70 per hour (including complex needs allowance)
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England£ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 19th February 2018
£ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 19th February 2018Closes 19th March 2018Ref KW/B
On behalf of my client we are looking for a dedicated Care Assistants to work in their care home within the Gloucestershire area. T...