I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
A fantastic role has arisen with a well-established and rapidly growing company, that specialises in delivering high quality, person centered care to adults with Autism, challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and mental health needs. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Registered Manager to take on one of their Residential homes in the Leicester area.
They pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the East Midlands, using a person-centred approach, funding raising with service users. This is a very exciting time to join as the company goes through a very healthy and strong development of services in the UK.
Registered Manager - Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
* Responsible for budget management.
* Recruiting staff and putting new care plans in place
* Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
* Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
* You will be required to maintain the high care standards that are set by the company, and be an excellent manager of staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of managing Learning Disability services
* Ideally experience with turning around services
* Highly developed sense of ownership with a ?can do? attitude
* A background in recruiting staff team and occupancy
* Experience of line managing a team
* NVQ 4 willing to work to NVQ 5
* Knowledge of the needs and rights of adults with Learning Disabilities
* Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
* Communicate effectively to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing including staff development.
Sal: Circa 35k
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Ref: LH - CCRMR-
Ascot, Berkshire, England£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th February 2018
£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th February 2018Closes 17th March 2018Ref CC23/GM/AS
Our client is an award-winning healthcare provider that operates a large portfolio of Luxury Care homes across the U.K. They have a...