Immediate posts available for experienced Healthcare Assistants in the Kilkenny Area with TTM Healthcare. If you are currently looking for work in a Residential Setting supporting Intellectual Disabilities, then we have what you are looking for! APPLY NOW with your CV to Apply
These roles are full time and offer a range of different full time and part time positions!
The ideal candidate:
- MUST have a minimum of FETAC level 5 in Healthcare/Social Care
- Will have at least 6 months experience in a Residential Setting/Intellectual Disabilities
- Must have experience with challenging behaviour and/or Autism
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course and this will be in-date (less than 2 years old).
- Willing to complete other training
- Have fluent written & spoken English
- Have all relevant international police clearances
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland
When you join the TTM Locum Care Team you can expect:
- Regularly scheduled shifts
-The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
- Personal & Professional development from our team of experienced Recruitment Consultants.
- Interview Preparation where applicable for all contract roles.
- Weekly payment.
If you feel the above role describes you, then SEND YOUR CV TODAY to Shane at Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.