I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Worcester area for you to join the management team as a Team Leader. As a Team Leader within this company, you will have the opportunity to balance your passion for directly supporting people with learning disabilities, with developing into a first-rate manager. The role is still hands on so you will still be able to work directly with the people you support, as well as leading and promoting high quality, outcome-focussed, support services.
Team Leader - Responsibilities:
* The Team Leader will work as part of the management team to promote person centered support and to support the staff team. Your working week will be split between direct support and management time.
* You will work alongside the Manager to ensure that the staff are providing excellent support.
* As a Team Leader, you will play a key role in the day to day management of the service(s).
* You will provide support and supervision to the team of support staff, be key to managing the rota and ensuring staff are fully trained, and provide on the job coaching, feedback, and act as a role model.
* You will work alongside the Manager and staff team to ensure that people's support plans are up to date, and reflect their wishes and aspirations through their person-centered plans.
* Team Leaders will also take part in an on call rota to ensure that our staff have access to support when it is needed.
Team Leader - skills required:
* Relevant experience of working with adults with Learning Disabilities, Complex Needs, Mental Health needs and potentially behaviours that may challenge (one of these will be required)
* The ability to support teams in challenging environments
* Knowledge and skills in support planning and risk assessment
* Experience of working towards achieving outcomes for people with learning disabilities
* Be outgoing and able to motivate, delegate effectively and prioritise
* A QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care, an equivalent award or a willingness to work towards this.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Ref: AMC - TL - 0502
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England£ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 19th February 2018
£ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 19th February 2018Closes 19th March 2018Ref KW/B
On behalf of my client we are looking for a dedicated Care Assistants to work in their care home within the Gloucestershire area. T...