I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Dundee, Dundee City, Scotland
An exciting opportunity has come up for a nurse qualified Service Manager, to be responsible for an independent specialist care home in a picturesque village near Dundee. It provides assessment and intervention for men and women living with a learning disability and complex needs including people who have additional mental or physical health needs and behaviours that challenge services.
You will need to have experience in the management of services for people with a learning disability, and/or mental health, ideally within a therapeutic rehabilitation framework. You will also need to meet the requirements of the regulator in terms of experience and qualification for this service.
* Overall responsibility and accountability for the management of the service
* Achieve, through the application of efficient and effective leadership, the Company aims, objectives and initiatives in a positive and cohesive manner
* Work as the Registered Manager (registered with the appropriate regulatory body) and uphold and encourage in others the required standards of practice, as specified
* Ensure, through effective leadership and management, full compliance to the relevant regulatory and professional standards
* To achieve positive outcomes, in a timely manner, in response to any requirements generated by regulatory bodies or internal quality assurance processes
* Responsible and accountable for the delivery of the Quality Strategy, in accordance with the service needs.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will proactively promote partnership working with other relevant others including regulators, commissioners, case workers, families and friends of service users and stakeholders.
Key skills and Competencies:
* RNLD/RMN qualified essential
* Qualification in Business Management (DIS, MBA, DMS) desirable
* Professional Qualification in the administration of Care e.g. Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Psychology etc. desirable
* 5 years experience supervising direct care staff of a senior level/ within health care delivery/ within the Learning Disability Services Strong care background & leadership skills
* Management reports, KPIs etc.
* Quality Assurance, Safeguarding, Risk Assessment
* Nursing Models and Assessment tools
* Managing and controlling resources to meet demands and changing priorities, ensuring financial viability
* Knowledge - stay up to date with legislative changes that can affect the operation of the business / service
* Salary: £37-39K
* We provide full training and clear pathways to progress. Training includes Free Comprehensive induction, Leading & Managing in the Workplace, Maybo, RIVO Training, Root Cause Analysis, to name a few.
* We also cover the cost of your DBS check.
* Staff meals
* 25 days of annual leave
* 3% match pension contribution
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: AJ - DSCSM - 4652
Ascot, Berkshire, England£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th February 2018
£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th February 2018Closes 17th March 2018Ref CC23/GM/AS
Our client is an award-winning healthcare provider that operates a large portfolio of Luxury Care homes across the U.K. They have a...