I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
Registered Children's Home Manager
Max 3 bed EBD home
up to £38,000 per annum
Do you want to work for:-
* A successful and growing company whose children's homes are all at Outstanding?
* A caring company that focuses on best matches within the home?
* A company with high staffing ratios?
The Ideal Registered Manager
* Will have the ability to maintain the "Outstanding" rating and take the service to even greater outcomes
* Management experience within a children's residential service.
* Experience of managing an effective team
* Possess a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care & Children & Young People's Services or equivalent
The basic salary is up to £38k dependent on experience, qualifications and is linked to the companies annual appraisal and bonus scheme.
If this sounds like the exciting new challenge you are looking for in 2018 then don't hesitate to contact Katherine @ Purosearch Applyfor more information and email a current CV to Apply
Ascot, Berkshire, England£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th February 2018
£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th February 2018Closes 17th March 2018Ref CC23/GM/AS
Our client is an award-winning healthcare provider that operates a large portfolio of Luxury Care homes across the U.K. They have a...