I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking for a Band 6 Social Worker to work on a CAMHS Team in the Greater Manchester area. This position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible until at least the end of June2018, subject to review.
As Child & Adolescent Mental Health Practitioner you will assess implement and evaluate interventions for young people on your case load, this may be carried out on an individual or co-working basis. At all times ensuring all links with key professionals and partnership agencies are involved and maintained as appropriate.
* To undertake an acceptable caseload, as identified and discussed with the locality co-ordinator, taking into consideration skills, expertise and levels of competency.
* To carry out assessments of referred clients.
* To determine an appropriate course of action, devising individual care plans for each
* young person with their family, referring clients when necessary, to other agencies if appropriate, following discussion with the family and Team Manager.
* To ensure planned intervention/therapy is carried out.
* To regularly review each child/young persons progress, evaluating outcome of clinical interventions via use of service evaluation tools and measures.
* To discharge clients from caseload as appropriate, following discussions with Team
* Manager ensuring necessary follow-up is in place.
* To work within professional guidelines as indicated by professional body, as appropriate.
* Where appropriate engage in joint working and liaison with professionals from statutory/voluntary agencies for the benefit of client and their families, ensuring the service is locally based and accessible.
* Ensure clear and appropriate communication occurs, reflecting statutory requirements maintaining client confidentiality.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age