Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full time within a MASH team in the home counties.The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is up to £34 per hour but could negotiate more depending on experience (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Senior Social Worker required for a MASH team, duties include:
- Triaging information and concerns within referrals from a range of sources; gathering information (within a multi agency setting) and assessing risk in order to make safe and quick decisions to safeguard children.
- Sound awareness of thresholds and levels of needs.
- Previous experience of working in a MASH team is desirable.
This is a supportive and stable MASH team, paying up to £34 an hour for the ideal candidate.
If you want a change or want to progress onto the next step in your career then apply now! We want to hear from you!
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- experience within children's services
- 2 years post qualified experience
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regular meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
If this sounds like a role for you then please apply today, alternatively for more information call Verity on Apply