I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Amber Mace is seeking an experienced Registered Manager to manage a new foster agency based in Birmingham. This is an exciting opportunity for a HCPC registered social worker to take on a new challenge.
The ideal candidate will either have previous experience as a Registered Manager within a fostering service, or have experience of working as a Fostering Service Manager with the knowledge, drive and aspiration to make this new service successful. You will be able to bring with you your own ideas, experiences and knowledge to become part of the foundations of the organisation.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Day to day management of the agency
• Ensure the service complies with their regulatory responsibilities set out by Ofsted
• Co-ordinate the recruitment, training and assessment of prospective foster carers
• To form and maintain good working relationships with our Local Authority customers, attend meetings and negotiate on the Agency behalf to promote business growth
• Ensure the effective management of placement referrals to ensure placement growth
• Ensure the welfare and safety of young people placed through the agency.
Qualifications and Skills
• Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
• HCPC registration
• Over 3 years experience within Fostering ( management level)
• Current Driving Licence
• An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
• Salary from £35-£40K – negotiable for the right person
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay Berman on Apply