I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
Clinical Deputy Manager - up to £47k - East London
Are you an Experienced Home Manager looking to take a step down? Or a Strong Deputy Manager looking for new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you! Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Clinical Deputy Manager to work within a highly regarded Nursing Home close to Walthamstow, paying up to an impressive £47k.
This is large, modern home that provides excellent residential and nursing care for the elderly, some of whom are living with Dementia.
As Deputy Manager, you will assist the Home Manager in the general day-to-day running of the Home. You will be a strong authoritative presence while the manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level. You will ideally come from an elderly/dementia Nursing Care background at a senior level and hold a valid nursing PIN.
The Role of Supernumerary Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Manager:
• Valid NMC PIN (RGN or RMN)
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
In return, my client will offering a salary of up to £47k - depending on experience with additional benefits and bonuses.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply