I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Enfield, London, Greater London, England
Position: Trainer Required- £26k- North London
Location: North London
Covering: to cover 2 Nursing Homes
An exclusive and rare opportunity has arisen for a Trainer to work between 2 highly reputable nursing homes in North London, who's ethos of delivering the highest quality professional and personal care is paramount. The company now require a Trainer to ensure all staff in both their homes receive best in house' training. The purpose of the job role will be to ensure employees are equipped with the requisite knowledge and skills to complete their roles successfully.
You will be based in either of the homes and can be home based ( if not conducting actual training)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead in unique in-house training programmes that will be supplied
• Develop and implement effective training and induction programmes
• Produce training materials, manuals or documentation
• Use audio visual aids, computers and teaching applications
• Carry out training as required
• Manage a training budget
• Participate in the evaluation of the company's training and development needs against agreed organisational goals, business and quality objectives
• Coordinate training programmes and schedules
• Work to establish effective employer/employee relationships and create and uphold an open, positive and inclusive management culture
• Oversee e-learning
• Advise Directors of any changes to the training we provide which may be required to meet legislative requirements
• Ability to travel between homes and to work flexible hours
• Minimum two years' experience in a similar role
• NVQ level 3 or above in health and social care
• Solid experience in training
• Experience in presentation of training programmes
• Moving and handling trainer qualification (desirable but not essential)
• Safeguarding trainer qualification (desirable but not essential)
• Up to date knowledge of all legislative and regulatory industry standards
• Ability to organise own work and carry out duties without direct supervision
• Good attention to detail
• The ability to organise and prioritise workload when faced with multiple tasks
In return my client will be looking at a salary of £26k, with additional benefits.
To apply for this excellent opportunity email your CV directly to Apply or to discuss further please call Fiona on Apply