I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Ealing, London, Greater London, England
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client for an experienced Residential Home manager based within a 38 bedded service based in Ealing London.
We are inviting applications from experienced residential home managers who can utilise authentic leadership, role modelling and inspirational skills to motivate the team to deliver excellent quality of care
• To become the person in charge responsible for the day-to-day running of the Service with 24 hour responsibility for the care of the Service Users.
• To manage the effective use of resources, including the financial performance of the Service, and maintain high levels of occupancy.
• To provide improvement, independence and choice for Service Users.
• To comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times and in particular the CQC and CSSIW for the Registration and Inspection of Nursing Homes and NMC guidelines.
• To promote the Equality and Diversity of Service Users living and staff working in the environment
• To understand the legal requirements of the prevailing care and other relevant legislation and ensure the Service complies.
• To manage effectively the Service’s budgets and deliver the Key Performance Indicators set for the Service.
• To ensure that the rota complies with the staffing ratio and meets the needs of the Service Users.
• To ensure that the Service complies with all statutory obligations and relevant legislation (e.g. environmental health, health and safety).
• To enable Service Users to control their own financial affairs, where possible, and finances monitored with up to date accurate records kept of all transactions. In the case of the Manager being the appointee for any Service User, the financial control of their affairs must be undertaken with total accuracy and security.
• To ensure the security and confidentially of records and information relating to the Service.
• To ensure that the culture of meaningful activities is embedded in the Service and facilitated by the entire team
This is a full time permanent position and offers a competitive salary of £36,858 per annum plus;
Paid annual leave – 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
Corporate 4 day induction and mandatory training e.g. moving and handling
Opportunities to develop
Nest pension scheme
Discounted Meals while on Shift
Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
Child care vouchers
Quarterly incentive scheme
Excellent development and promotion opportunities
Employee assistance program including face to face counselling
Retail discounts and vouchers
Online benefits and cashback rewards
For further information please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV
Ascot, Berkshire, England£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th February 2018
£ 75000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th February 2018Closes 17th March 2018Ref CC23/GM/AS
Our client is an award-winning healthcare provider that operates a large portfolio of Luxury Care homes across the U.K. They have a...