I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Pre-birth Assessment- £30p/h New Team
My client within the West Midlands is currently searching for multiple Social Workers to join their Pre-birth Assessment Team due to an increased number of cases. This title will entail you to solely work on pre-birth cases using a strong Safeguarding/ Child Protection background.
A successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing a Child Protection caseload as well as having previous pre-birth assessment experience.
Shortlisting is happening right away with interviews being held as soon as next week.
What NonStop Care offers:
* Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
* CV review service
* Interview advice and preparation
* Consultants with Social Work experience
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
* IR35 Advice
What I offer:
* As the Senior Consultant for the East of England I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
* I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.