I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Preston, Lancashire, England
Experienced Support Workers needed!
A market leading care provider who pride themselves on offering care and support to people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism and physical disabilities are seeking experienced Support Workers to join their brilliant team around Preston. We are looking for people who have experience in this sector alongside confidence, energy and resilience.
As a company they have been praised for their excellent training programs including NVQs in Health and Social Care and Care Certificates to progress your skill set and qualifications as a post-holder. You will need at least 1 years’ experience as a Support Worker or Care Assistant.
Salary: 8.50 p/h
* Support people with profound learning disabilities to the highest standard and in line with their support plan, cultural needs and wishes.
* Take service-users out for activities such as swimming, bowling or anything they desire.
* Assist and encourage people to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual's choice.
* Support people with their health needs as required, e.g. taking medication and attending doctor's appointments.
* Keep accurate and up to date records.
* Work positively with colleagues, families and external organisations and professionals.
* Participate in learning and development opportunities as required.
Applicants looking to apply should:
* Be self-motivated and resilient
* Have a passion for care
* Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
* A clean driving license is ideal as the work includes encourages services users to undertake activities in the community
* Experience in working with people with complex needs
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: KSM - SUP - PRE - 4632
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England£ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hourPermanentPosted 19th February 2018
£ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 19th February 2018Closes 19th March 2018Ref KW/B
On behalf of my client we are looking for a dedicated Care Assistants to work in their care home within the Gloucestershire area. T...