I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Weymouth, Dorset, England
Female Support Worker – Weymouth, Dorset
Hours – Variety of shifts available
Pay Rate - £9 - £11 per hour
Looking for an opportunity to work with clients and help build their independence? Do you have experience with complex spinal conditions? We have a new exciting role for a support worker to aid our female client within her home and to lead an active life within her community. Duties would include personal care and assisting with multiple interventions ranging from basic observation to enteral feeding. We are looking for a support worker with a positive, caring attitude to encourage our client's independence.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading specialist in providing impeccable quality care to our client centered packages. Not only do we provide the best care to our clients but we offer specialist training to allow our support workers to better themselves and grow within their career.
As a support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will get:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• A personal app to access rotas and other information
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition – Pulse annual Nurses and Carers Award
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
• Opportunities for specialist training
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• High standard of written and verbal communication
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a dedicated team
• Professional attitude / outlook
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you are interested for this role or joining Pulse Community Healthcare drop us your CV online, we look forward to hearing from you!
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Ironville, Nottingham, Derbyshire, England£ 7.50 - 8.02 Per hourPermanentPosted 19th February 2018
£ 7.50 - 8.02 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 19th February 2018Closes 19th March 2018Ref TSLBG1159
LOCATION: Ironville (Commutable from Derby, Nottingham and Mansfield) JOB TITLE: Support Workers SALARY & BENEFITS: £7.50 - £8....
Dublin, Dublin, IrelandBankPosted 17th February 2018
Part timeBankPosted 17th February 2018Closes 14th August 2018Ref JO-1704-351924_13
Social Care Worker – Homelessness – DublinSocial Care Workers required for homeless services throughout the Dublin area...