I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Are you currently working in social care and looking for a new challenge? Would you like a job where you can pick your own hours?
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers for a home working with adults with learning disabilities in a residential setting in Yeovil. Working as part of our agency as a bank worker, we have a variety of different shift times available, making it an ideal role to work around other commitments, where you choose your own hours.
Benefits of this role include;
* Weekly Pay
* Your own dedicated consultant
* Flexible shifts, weekdays, evenings and weekends
* Paid Annual Leave
Responsibilities of the role;
* Supporting adults with learning disabilities in various settings
* Taking the service users into the community and helping them with social support
* Be resilient and able to deal with challenging behaviours
Requirements of the role;
* To be flexible in your working hours (days and nights, weekdays, weekends)
* Have had 6 months previous paid experience within the care industry
* Empathetic nature, excellent work ethic and willing to do training
* Drivers are preferred, although not essential
Our recruitment process is simple; to apply for the role you must be able to commit to a face to face interview and to be able to provide right to work, proof of id and proof of address.
If you're looking to join a company with fantastic training opportunities, competitive salary and a company who can offer you a great work/life balance then apply today or call Sally on Applyat Randstad Care, Exeter.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.