I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Woking, Surrey, England
Female Support Workers needed! No previous experience required!
Well established Healthcare provider is looking for passionate, caring and honest women who are committed to making the lives of the people they support better by encouraging and empowering them to be active members of their local communities - and so they need to be flexible, patient and solutions-focused to excel in this role.
They have multiple services in Surrey, all supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviours. This particular service is between central Woking and Knaphill.
Full and part-time positions available in all locations and they can be fairly flexible with the number of contracted hours offered up to 39 hours per week (Full time).
* Support people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviours to the highest standard and in line with their support plan, cultural needs and wishes.
* Support people with personal care if required
* Assist and encourage people to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual's choice.
* Keep accurate and up to date records.
* Work positively with colleagues, families and external organisations and professionals.
* Participate in learning and development opportunities as required.
* Undertake any other duties as appropriate.
Applicants looking to apply should:
* Be self-motivated and resilient.
* Have a passion for care.
* Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
* You will also have exceptional relationship building skills and work well as part of a team.
* A clean driving license is desirable
* Any experience in working with people with complex needs would be beneficial.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!