I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Cheadle, Greater Manchester, England
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a well-established provider of care nationwide. This role is to provide care for young adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour. They pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the country. This is a very exciting time to join the company and be involved in their highly successful North West division.
Registered Manager Responsibilities:
* Manage a large staff team including a deputy manager, team leaders and support workers.
* Operational and performance management responsibilities.
* To ensure the highest quality and standards are met working with a person centred approach.
* To manage and ensure service budgets and other allocated operations budgets are within limits.
* Maintain effective working relationships and communication with other social service and health care organisations and advocacy groups to ensure effective service delivery and public relations.
The ideal candidate will;
* Relevant care qualification, NVQ 4/5 or equivalent.
* Strong knowledge of working within autism and/or challenging behaviour.
* Minimum of 3+ years management experience.
* Process driven.
* A passion for care.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: AJ - RMAUCICST - 4409
Bristol, City of Bristol, England£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd January 2018
£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd January 2018Closes 22nd February 2018Ref GG/HQ00019922
Nursing Home Manager (Nursing & elderly care) Location- Bristol &...