I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Woking, Surrey, England
We all want to do our bit to give back, and working as Care Assistant & Companion means you can provide life changing assistance to an older person in the Guildford and Woking area. We are working all over the community including the areas East & West Horsley, Ripley, Byfleet, Effingham, Onslow Village, Burpham, Knaphill, Mayford, East & West Clandon, Shalford, Send, Pyrford, Pirbright, Horsell, and Woodham.
Are you a morning person? We have an urgent need for people just like you. We have been awarded outstanding across three fields by CQC, so you know you’ll be working with the best. Our clients are at the heart of the quality, bespoke homecare service we offer, and we regard our clients as friends with whom we share laughter and smiles.
Care is important and, when you work with us, we’ll hand match you to one of our clients. It’ll be your talents and skills as an individual that will make a difference for our clients. Help Guildford and Woking’s most vulnerable keep their independence and their dignity.
What does the role entail?
No two days on the job will ever be the same. As a Case Assistant & Companion, you will be there to assist with many things including:
• Helping them get ready in the morning, or maybe helping with their bedtime routine;
• Reminding them about appointments or when to take medication;
• Taking them out into the community;
• Doing a good food shop for them;
• Accompanying them to doctor’s appointments;
• Being a good listener and companion.
We all face more challenges as we grow old, but with you there we can make sure that our clients get to see a friendly face, and that they’ll know there’s someone out their fighting their corner.
What will we do for you?
We look after our staff, as we know that they are some of the kindest, most hard-working people around. We provide them with many rewards & benefits, including:
• Join us by the end of January, and get £100 of shopping vouchers once you’ve completed 200 hours of work!
• £9.30- £11.00 per hour;
• Double pay on bank holidays;
• 28p per mile mileage allowance between clients;
• 1 hour long minimum visits so you’ll never feel rushed;
• Flexible working hours including early mornings, evenings and weekends;
• We have an urgent need for morning people who want to help our clients get their day off to the best start.
• Holiday pay for every hour you work;
• Pension scheme;
• Recommend a friend scheme.
As a paid Care Assistant & Companion you’ll be part of a warm, supportive team, that is always striving to do a better job.
What sort of person are we looking for?
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential all candidates must have a full UK Driving licence and access to a vehicle. As we provide full training, previous experience is not essential. Instead we require an earnest, professional attitude, and a sincere desire to help people.
So, if you are from the Guildford and Woking area, including the areas East & West Horsley, Ripley, Byfleet, Effingham, Onslow Village, Burpham, Knaphill, Mayford, East & West Clandon, Shalford, Send, Pyrford, Pirbright, Horsell, and Woodham, all you need to do next is click ‘Apply’ to send us your application.