I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Choose a new a role that has the opportunities you need to grow.
At CAS Behavioural Health you’ll be exposed to the realities of healthcare delivery at the highest level, ensuring you continue to learn and build new skills as you develop.
Our reputation for quality and innovation makes us an excellent choice at this key time, and means you’ll be able to build your experience whilst making a real difference to residents outcomes.
Advance your career with us in the ideal atmosphere to help you grow.
Shear Meadow is an enhanced community residential home providing outcome focused care for adults with moderate / severe learning disability, who may have behaviours that challenge and associated complex needs.
Shear Meadow is a 4 bed home, comprising of four 1 bed apartments, with spacious communal areas and an enclosed garden. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. There are separate plots where service users can grow their own vegetables and plants.
In this role you’ll:
• Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
• Work in the residential area, providing guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support
• Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
• Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
• Safeguard residents
• Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We're looking for people who have:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
• The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
• A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
• Have a Full UK/EU Driving License
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want an opportunity to grow? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.