I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England
New exciting Support Worker roles have become available! . This is a day/night position that is based within an easily accessible service in in the Huntingdon area . You will be caring for children and young people with learning and/or physical disabilities The hourly rate is between £9 - £11.00 per hour depending on shift and experience. The position requires a passionate support worker that is comfortable working night shifts.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting with daily needs (feeding, dressing etc.)
* Contribute to the smooth running and creation of a good atmosphere within the best interests of the service users
* Maintain a high level of motivation and productivity
* Provide supervision and attention to residents through direct care as required
* Ensure rooms are kept clean and tidy
* Build and maintain good relationships with the service users and other members of staff whilst maintaining high levels of professionalism
* Do everything possible to uphold a safe, clean environment for residents
* Learn about service user's individual needs and requirements
* Passionate about care
* Good listener
* One to one contact with a personal consultant
* Interview advice
* Holiday pay
To apply for this exciting job opportunity call Dora on Applyor email now!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 0 - 0 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
€ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 9th February 2018Ref HQ00077533
Are you an experienced Social Care Worker? We want to hear from you! Our client, a leading voluntary organisation involved in the c...