I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
Poole, Dorset, England
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client for a Deputy Manager for their extra care service in Poole, Dorset.
The successful candidate will deliver a quality of care and support to their service users in line with their care principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness'. You will work together with your colleagues to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of our service users are met.
Essentials Skills & Duties of a Deputy Manager:
• Play an important part in developing and implementing evidence based individualised care packages, therapeutic interventions, and individualised activity programmes;
• Leading and supervising the support and nursing teams to deliver the highest standards of person centred care using clinical governance and their own personal development;
• You will be familiar in areas concerning sickness management, staff training and development, and coaching and mentoring. You will have an effective way of communicating with your team;
• Be able to communicate and engage effectively with service users, their families and colleagues, good interpersonal and working relationship skills are essential;
• Have a good understanding of the disabilities, health and social care needs, of service users and assist those who have mobility or continence needs, using the appropriate aids and equipment;
• Provide appropriate levels of care and support to ensure that personal hygiene needs are met, (washing, dressing, bathing, using the toilet);
• It is essential to be Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues.
This is a full time permanent position and offers a competitive salary of £25,000 per annum plus an excellent employee benefit programme, which includes:
• Full paid induction programme
• Paid annual leave – 28 days per year inclusive of bank holidays
• Free Uniform
• Discounted Meals while on Shift
• Child care vouchers
• Quarterly incentive scheme
• Pension scheme
• Excellent development and promotion opportunities
• Work towards a QCF qualification
• Retail discounts and vouchers
• Holiday discounts
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
• Excellent rates of pay
• Employee assistance program to all contracted staff including face to face counselling
For further information please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 9th February 2018Ref NRS-MGR
HOME MANAGER – Elderly Nursing Home STOCKPORT – CHESHIRE £51,000 per annum In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of a prestigi...
London, Greater London, England£ 25,008 - 27,114 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 25,008 - 27,114 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref 12012018
Job Purpose The purpose of the role is to engage with the service-user client base - predominantly adult residents (aged 18 to 65) ...