I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Camberley, Surrey, England
We are currently working with a reputable home care service in Camberley and they are looking for an experienced & inspirational Team Leader to drive their service forward.
It is a new service that has been tried and tested offering bespoke packages to the customers based on their individual needs. The service's new way of working allows you the opportunity to visit the same customers at the same time each week, enabling you to provide true person centred care.
You will benefit from a smartphone which not only provides you with your customers’ care plan before you even step into their house, it also gives you the chance to view your rota in advance so you can plan ahead!
The company believes that each member of their team deserves a work life balance and the opportunity to deliver great care in a structured and supported environment.
• A caring and professional individual who has achieved their QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care with the drive to further progress their career
• Good communication skills and a team player
• Proven leadership experience ideally within a community care setting
• Someone with availability to work alternate weekends, with a clean driving licence and access to their own vehicle
• Someone who is approachable and friendly and takes pride in their work
• An individual who is passionate about providing quality person centred care
• A smartphone including brand new technology that allows you to view your customers’ care plan before you make your visit and view your rota in advance
• Excellent rates of pay and fantastic benefits
• A fully paid induction accompanied by a structured career path with achievable goals
• Opportunity to gain a further nationally recognised qualification whilst working
• The opportunity to receive a quarterly bonus payment subject to team performance
• Small localised teams with an inspirational and experienced Team Leader
• The opportunity to provide the person centred care we know you are passionate about
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Enhancements for weekend working
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by the employer)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising to 22 days after 2 years’ service
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
Rushden, Northamptonshire, England£ 32500 - 35000 Per yearPermanentPosted 19th January 2018
£ 32500 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 19th January 2018Closes 19th February 2018Ref Rushden
Pure Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Registered Home Manager to run a brand new Residential Children’s Home in Rushden, No...