I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
ROLE: Children and Families Social Worker - Various Roles Available!
LOCATION: Haringey, North london
PAY: £31,324 - £42,025 per annum
Are you a Qualified Social Worker seeking a new Permanent Contract opportunity within Children's Services? If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a friendly and supportive Children's Services department at the London Borough of Haringey Local Authority.
Current roles available in the following disciplines:
* Court Team
* Youth Justice
More roles to go live soon so if this location and pay rate is of interest to you, please get in touch ASAP by calling Nicola Rennie on Apply.
* Qualified Social Worker with DipSW or CQSW
* HCPC registered, with 1-2 years' experience working in a statutory setting
* Previous experience working within Children's Services
About the package:
* Earn a VERY competitive rate, up to £42,025 per year!
* Work at a Local Authority with a strong reputation, prepared to invest in its workforce and services
* Excellent training and progression opportunities within a growing Local Authority team
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain gain the fantastic security and training benefits of a Permanent Contract position whilst maintaining the competitive salary of a Temporary Contract role. For the best chance of success, please contact Nicola Rennie ASAP on Apply
You will be working on behalf of Medicare First, which includes the following benefits:
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
* Prompt and reliable payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Up to £400 referral bonuses
If you would like to apply or have a confidential chat about this role and any other opportunities that we may have for you, please submit your CV online or contact Nicola Rennie on Apply
We will get back to you as soon as possible; however, please be aware, if you have not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Medicare First is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Ref: NREN - HariCourtPERM
Truro, Cornwall, England£ 24.03 - 24.03 Per hourContractPosted 22nd January 2018
£ 24.03 - 24.03 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 22nd January 2018Closes 29th January 2018Ref JO0000001944
John Edwin is a recruitment and staffing company providing a specialist service to public and private sector organisations in the h...