MASH and Referral Team Social Worker - Medway, Kent - £33-38p/hr!
Are you a Qualified Social Worker seeking a new opportunity within Children's Services? If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a friendly and supportive MASH and Referral Team at Medway Local Authority in Kent.
Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hubs (MASH) are a best practice model of information sharing and multi-agency working. By identifying and assessing risk and using shared information from a variety of sources, appropriate action can be taken to prevent children coming to harm. This is an exciting, dynamic and developing sector of Children's Services so to gain experience in this discipline would be advantageous to your long-term career progression as a Children's Social Worker
The role itself is predominantly screening, meaning non-case holding and short-term involvement with each case so if you have experience working Frontline as a Child Protection Social Worker, then this role could be a breath of fresh air for you, offering a great 9-5 work/life balance!
* Qualified Social Worker with DipSW or CQSW
* HCPC registered, with 1-2 years' experience working in a statutory setting
* Previous experience working within Children's Services
About the package:
* Earn a VERY competitive rate of £33-38 per hour
* Predominantly screening role so short-term involvement with each case
* Work at an authority prepared to invest in its workforce and services
* Excellent training and progression opportunities within a growing Local Authority team
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a great 9-5 work/life balance alongside fantastic long-term career development so the best chance of success, please contact Nicola Rennie ASAP on Apply
You will be working on behalf of Medicare First, which includes the following benefits:
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
* Prompt and reliable payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Up to £400 referral bonuses
If you would like to apply or have a confidential chat about this role and any other opportunities that we may have for you, please submit your CV online or contact Nicola Rennie on Apply
We will get back to you as soon as possible; however, please be aware, if you have not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Medicare First is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy