I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Aldershot, Hampshire, England
An exciting opportunity has become available for a skilled, competent and highly professional Operations Manager to join a leading Learning Disabilities provider, in Hampshire. As operations manager, you will work with the senior management team to provide operational and commercial leadership across Supported Living services for adults with learning disabilities, complex care needs and behaviours which may prove challenging.
Operations Manager - Responsibilities:
* You will manage a multi-disciplinary team and be responsible for operational and commercial leadership within supported living services. Adopting a "hands on" approach, you will split your time across your services in Hampshire and offer direct support to your management team.
* This is the perfect opportunity for an already skilled, professional and quality driven registered manager who is seeking the next step on the career ladder.
* Alternatively, you will be a passionate area manager who is looking to utilise their skills within a different organisation and continue to drive growth and quality.
* To be considered for this exciting operations manager role, it is essential that you hold a relevant care management qualification such as the QCF level 5 in leadership and management or equivalent, can demonstrate an extensive background within management for learning disabilities services and hold a full UK driving licence, as travelling between services is a necessity for this job role.
Operations Manager - skills required:
* Previous management experience within a Learning Disability home
* Strong leadership skills and the ability to deal with staffing on all levels
* Driving License and car
* Holds or willing to work towards NVQ 5
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Bristol, City of Bristol, England£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd January 2018
£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd January 2018Closes 22nd February 2018Ref GG/HQ00019922
Nursing Home Manager (Nursing & elderly care) Location- Bristol &...