I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a specialist care provider, who is seeking a Registered Nurse Manager for a specialist service in Gateshead. It's a residential site with nursing that provides support for people with physical disabilities, Learning Disabilities, Huntington's disease, neuro disabilities and other complex needs.
The person needs to be a registered nurse and ideally have 1-2 years' experience as a Manager. They should have experience working in residential care environments, be able to demonstrate sound leadership and management skills and have excellent clinical knowledge.
* £40,000 - 45,000
* £1000 bonus based on KPIs
* RGN/RNLD/RMN essential
* Qualification at Level 5 in Care or Management is desirable
Key skills and Competencies:
* Excellent ability at conducting Referrals and Assessments.
* Strong care background and leadership skills
* Sound understanding of a range of disabilities and their different needs
* Excellent communication skills and ability to develop key relationships with PCT/Strategic Health Authorities/Board & Key Influencers/Local Authorities
* Excellent knowledge of CQC requirements and clinical governance
* Ensure that the correct skill mix and ratio of staff are in place, who are fully developed to perform their role to meet the organisation's Care Quality Commission requirements
* Commercially strong with good business development knowledge and experience
* Managing and controlling resources to meet demands and changing priorities, ensuring financial viability
* Making sure service users get the most out of the service
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Ref: JCL: ARM - 4208
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 9th February 2018Ref NRS-MGR
HOME MANAGER – Elderly Nursing Home STOCKPORT – CHESHIRE £51,000 per annum In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of a prestigi...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England£ 47000.00 - 47000.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 47000.00 - 47000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref BBBH449
Stephen James Consulting are excited to be recruiting for an Area Support Manager, covering 6 Care Homes, based in the North West /...