I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Children's Home Residential Manager to look after a 6-bedded EBD service in Dudley. This opportunity is working for a fantastic company who truly value their children in care and also their staff. If you currently hold your Level 4/Level 5 and are looking for a new year challenge then this could be your next step. This position wont be available for long so act Fast??
The main responsibilities of the Children's Home Residential Manager include:
* To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
* Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
* Developing the team.
* Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
* To develop systems which ensure the effective allocation of resources.
The key skills and experience required for the Children's Home Residential Manager include:
* NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People or equivalent, level 5 would be a bonus.
* A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children's Residential facilities.
* Working in an ?Outstanding? environment at the moment.
* Strong staff management.
* An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
* A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
* Managerial experience in a Learning Disability or Emotional Behavioural Disorders environment.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Home Manager within a Children's Residential setting.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Bristol, City of Bristol, England£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd January 2018
£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd January 2018Closes 22nd February 2018Ref GG/HQ00019922
Nursing Home Manager (Nursing & elderly care) Location- Bristol &...