I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Warwick, Warwickshire, England
We are looking for friendly, positive, caring individuals for Volunteer, Companion & Befriender (Paid) jobs in Warwickshire. Our client is a rapidly growing team who provide care and support to client’s in their own homes, without them losing any of their personal freedom. We are also looking to recruit people to work at the Extra Care developments in the local area.
Please note: This is not a Volunteer job; however, we are trying to attract individuals who are looking to make a difference to a person’s life.
Are you a good listener, with an outgoing and caring nature who puts others first and loves to care for people? Do you want to get home knowing you have made a difference to a person’s life and brightened up their day? Are you a car driver? If so, then this job may be ideal for you.
Our client is passionate about looking after those that need help in the community and they have an absolute desire to deliver the very best care possible.
As a Volunteer, Companion & Befriender (Paid), your role will include:
· Helping an older person get ready for the day, so you may need to bathe them or help them in and out of bed.
· Prompting to take medication.
· Taking them out on little adventures, shopping or attending local groups.
· Help them look after their home, which may involve doing some laundry or tidying up.
· Being a good friend, providing company and having a brew.
Terrific pay and hours are available:
· They offer the best rates on the market, £9.25 - £10.35 per hour, depending on qualifications.
· £7.85 - £8.50 per hour for extra care development.
· Full-time and part-time hours available.
· Flexible working hours available to fit around your busy life including mornings, afternoons, evenings and alternate weekends.
Our clients also care about their employees and here are the fantastic benefits:
· Double pay on Bank Holidays (over £18/hour).
· Paid holiday (this is in addition to your hourly rate!).
· 24p per mile mileage allowance.
· Loyalty Scheme.
· Pension scheme.
· Paid on-going training, including QCF Diplomas in Health and Social Care, a fantastic dementia awareness course plus many more.
· Team building and social events.
· Fantastic charity committee and social committee dedicated to getting staff involved and enjoying themselves.
You do not require experience, as full training is provided. You just need to be passionate, caring, have time to spare and want to make a difference to someone’s life.
If you are interested in becoming a Volunteer, Companion & Befriender (Paid), then please click “apply.” If you have any questions, then we will give you a call and answer any questions you may have and tell you a lot more.
Woking, Surrey, England£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref A/HCA/GUILDFORD
We all want to do our bit to give back, and working as Care Assistant & Companion means you can provide life changing assistanc...