I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Epping, Essex, England
Would you like to make a difference to an older adult’s life in your local area by becoming a Home Care Assistant? Are you looking for full or part-time hours in the Epping, Loughton, Harlow, Buckhurst Hill, Waltham Abbey & Theydon Bois areas of Essex, and are you a car driver?
Are you looking to do something different and very worthwhile in 2018?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Care Quality Commission assessed Outstanding care provider, specialising in companionship and personal care for private clients. You will be supporting older people to help them remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible.
As a Home Care Assistant your role will include:
· Assisting them with their morning or bedtime routines.
· Prompting to take medication.
· Assisting with washing and dressing.
· Taking them out shopping or attending local groups.
· Attending doctors or hospital appointments.
· Preparing meals, and being a friend and someone for company.
What are the potential hours?
We are looking to fill various time slots throughout the day, so If you are available some early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings and every other weekend, then this position is perfect for you. Full-time and part-time hours are available, approximately 10-30 hours per week.
What are the benefits?
· Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is the biggest benefit and motivator for doing this job.
· Excellent hourly rate of £9.50 - £18.00 (Bank Holiday rate).
· Mileage allowance.
· Continuous training and support.
· We actively promote from within, so there are fantastic opportunities for ongoing progression.
What skills do you need to be a Home Care Assistant?
· Firstly, you will want to make a difference to someone’s life and have a big heart!
· You can be from any background and from any age group (18+), there is no upper limit.
· You will be able to build a relationship and rapport with the person you are paired with.
· You will also be happy to provide personal care, which may range from assisting with washing and dressing to helping with continence needs.
· You will also have a UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
You probably have lots of questions, that is fine once you apply we will give you a call and answer any questions you may have and tell you a lot more.
Woking, Surrey, England£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref A/HCA/GUILDFORD
We all want to do our bit to give back, and working as Care Assistant & Companion means you can provide life changing assistanc...