I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
We're working with a reputable healthcare company who are looking for a home based Deputy Director of Operations for their Cardiff service.
1. To support the Director of Operations in providing the strategic direction, leadership and management of all Shaw (Group) operational services.
2. To clearly communicate the values, mission and goals of the organisation, creating and implementing strategies and develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators.
3. To work with the Commercial Team to assist in the development of strategies for development and acquisition of new services.
4. To work with the Director of Compliance and Governance to establish best practice and ensure fulfilment of applicable contractual Quality and Regulatory Standards and to meet and exceed requirements.
5. Ensure all services are delivered, monitored and evaluated in line with relevant requirements, with excellent care planning processes in place.
6. To ensure that operational services are profitable and achieve or exceed their budget forecasts.
7. To ensure that all operational services operate with occupancy targets as set in the contract or financial models.
8. Research the Care Market to identify new and best care practices and lead the development of new models of care and support in line with the changing needs of service users.
9. Be responsible for the management and positive development of a range of strategic and operational relationships external to the company, working with other agencies at strategic level, in support of innovative approaches to care.
10. Liaise regularly with commissioning teams to ensure that the services are being provided in the way intended and to identify any improvements or changes which need to be made to the services in the light of changed circumstances
11. Work closely and collaboratively Finance, Organisation Development, Governance, Property, Human Resources and the Director of Nursing, seeking professional advice and support to ensure conformity to regulatory and legal requirements, including Health and Safety
A proven track record in improving service quality standards and achieving excellence
Extensive knowledge of current and future challenges facing the care and support sector
A thorough understanding of developing business cases, budgets, strategies and policies while building strong and effective external partnerships.
Genuine passion for achieving and sustaining excellence
Excellent understanding and experience of the care sector regulatory framework
Outstanding operational management skills and experience
Ability to demonstrate a positive, honest, open and constructive approach when working with colleagues.
Ability to manage, motivate and inspire others.
At least five years’ experience as a Service Manager and two years leading service improvements.
Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
Rushden, Northamptonshire, England£ 32500 - 35000 Per yearPermanentPosted 19th January 2018
£ 32500 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 19th January 2018Closes 19th February 2018Ref Rushden
Pure Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Registered Home Manager to run a brand new Residential Children’s Home in Rushden, No...