I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire, England
We are looking for caring and passionate Home Care Assistants in the Cleethorpes, Humberston, Fiveways and New Waltham areas to provide support and promote independence for vulnerable adults within their own homes.
If you feel you can make a difference and you are looking for a rewarding career within your local community, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Our client has many years of experience in providing a range of quality services to support people to get the best out of life and maintain their independence within the comfort of their own home.
As a Home Care Assistant, you will develop working relationships with each individual and assist them with their day to day lives. Your responsibilities could include:
· Assisting with personal care, oral care, bathing & showering
· Prompting & administering medication
· Supporting with nutrition and hydration
· Supporting service users to access services within their local communities
· Support with finances
This position has varied, guaranteed hours with a regular, flexible working pattern that includes alternate weekends.
In return, you will gain the follow excellent benefits:
· Competitive rates of pay £7.80 – £11.70 per hour (inc. Bank Holiday pay rate for all bank holidays)
· Fully paid travel time
· Cutting edge free training, delivered within the in-house academy with an opportunity to achieve a recognised care certificate
· Ongoing support and training, with excellent career progression opportunities
· Employee discount card, health cash plan, credit union and weekly pay
· Recommend a friend scheme
What experience will you need?
Care experience is not essential to be a Home Care Assistant as full training (including shadowing shifts with experienced staff) will be given however holding a full driving licence/motorised vehicle owner is desirable.
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like more information, please click “Apply” and we will be in touch to answer any questions you may have.