I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Chorley, Lancashire, England
We are looking for a caring and passionate Care Assistant in the Chorley area of Lancashire to work night shifts and provide support to older people within a modern residential setting.
Our client is a not for profit organisation and has many years of experience in providing a range of quality services, to support people to get the best out of life. They deliver excellent standards of residential care and aim to ensure that dignity and respect are maintained at all times.
You will be based within a residential setting and therefore there will be no travelling involved.
Your responsibilities as a Care Assistant could include:
· Providing a range of services to meet the personal needs of service users, according to their individual care programmes.
· Personal care, including assisting with washing and dressing.
· Ensure residents have a healthy and balanced diet.
· Attend to the physical, personal, social and emotional needs of service users, along with promoting independence.
· Ensuring dignity and respect are maintained at all times.
Experience is not essential as full comprehensive in-house training will be provided, leading to recognised care qualifications NVQ 2/3 including the Care certificate.
What are the hours available?
· 12-hour shifts.
· Night shifts from 7:30pm to 7:30am.
In return, you will gain the following excellent benefits:
· £8.40 per hour.
· Standard rate of pay regardless of age.
· Enhanced rate of pay for all bank holidays.
· Paid breaks.
· Contributory pension scheme.
· Ongoing support and training, with excellent career progression opportunities.
· Employee discount card, health cash plan and credit union.
· Monthly lottery draw.
· Uniform provided.
· Recommend a friend scheme.
· On site café.
· Free car parking.
All applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
If you feel you can make a difference to an older person’s life and you are looking for a rewarding career, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! So, if you would like more information on becoming a Care Assistant, then please click “Apply” and we will be in touch to answer any questions you may have.
Woking, Surrey, England£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref A/HCA/GUILDFORD
We all want to do our bit to give back, and working as Care Assistant & Companion means you can provide life changing assistanc...