I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Wirral, Merseyside, England
We are currently recruiting for Home Care Assistants & Support Workers within The Wirral area of Merseyside including Wallasey, West Kirby, Bebington, Birkenhead, Heswall and surrounding areas.
We have provided care and support for 20 years throughout the Wirral area.
We support clients with a variety of needs; preparing meals, getting in and out of bed using the appropriate equipment; showering, bathing, toileting, catheter care, dressing and undressing.
We carry out support work for people with learning and mental disabilities, supporting them to live an independent life. You will be enabling your clients access to the local community, help with shopping and paying bills and all aspects of everyday living. All of our clients want to be treated with dignity and respect.
What experience do I need to be a Home Care Assistant & Home Helper?
• Experience is desirable however, not essential.
• NVQ level 2 in Health & Social Care is desirable but training can be provided for the right applicants
• The flexibility to work the hours needed to provide support to our clients.
• A team player who can represent our values and ethos.
• People who genuinely want to make a difference.
• Car Drivers are essential due to the nature of the service we provide.
What are the hours and pay?
• We pay £7.83 plus enhancements at weekends and bank holidays.
• Competitive mileage allowance payments of 35 pence per mile.
• We have full and part time contracts between 12-35 hours.
• Bank hours are available.
• Shifts include days, evenings, night work (waking and sleeping) and block support hours, therefore commitment to evenings and weekend cover will be required.
Why work for us?
• We offer all staff ongoing development (Team Leader/Care Coordinator progression opportunities).
• Training to Level 2 if required and to level 3 and onwards in Health and Social Care is available for the right applicants.
• Ongoing support.
• Government guided pension scheme for all applicable staff if required.
• Health care scheme, subject to length of service, is available.
Would you like to Apply? Do you have more questions?
If you are interested in applying for the position of Home Care Assistant & Support Worker or you would like to hear more about the vacancy, please click on apply we will discuss the vacancy with you and answer any questions you may have.
Woking, Surrey, England£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref A/HCA/GUILDFORD
We all want to do our bit to give back, and working as Care Assistant & Companion means you can provide life changing assistanc...