I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bracknell, Berkshire, England
We are looking for Care Assistants & Support Workers to join our home care team in the Bracknell Forest area of Berkshire.
We are currently looking for individuals in Bracknell Forest, Binfield, Warfield, North Ascot, Crowthorne, Sandhurst and surrounding areas.
What does the job entail?
Our customers may be looking for a little extra help around the home, preparing simple meals, assistance with medication, or carrying out household duties. There is an element of personal care involved. This may mean that they need help getting in and out of the bath, assisting with getting them to the toilet or changing of pads, or helping them to get dressed.
What are the hours & pay rates?
• We pay a very competitive rate of £9.78 - £10.13 per hour which increases depending on qualifications.
• We have full time, part time, bank hours or even weekend hours available.
• 30p per mile mileage allowance (we will always try and keep you as close to home as possible).
Why work for us?
• Work towards achieving QCF (NVQ) level 2 and 3 in Care.
• We provide full training and support and we have a great team ethos.
• We are dedicated to giving the best service possible to our customers.
• Uniform and equipment provided.
• Fantastic opportunities for career progression.
Do I meet the criteria to be a Care Assistant & Support Worker?
• As long as you have the desire and the passion we would love to hear from you!
• No experience is necessary as most of our staff haven’t worked in care before.
• Do you care about people and understand the importance of dignity & respect?
• Are you reliable and dependable?
• It is essential that you have a full UK driving licence & access to your own vehicle.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written are essential.
If you are interested in this Care Assistant & Support Worker job, then please click on apply. If you meet the above criteria one of our consultants will contact you and give you further information about the position. We always treat applications in the strictest of confidence.
Woking, Surrey, England£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref A/HCA/GUILDFORD
We all want to do our bit to give back, and working as Care Assistant & Companion means you can provide life changing assistanc...