I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Horsham, West Sussex, England
We are looking for a Rehabilitation Support Worker in the Horsham area of West Sussex for our client, a 42-year-old gentleman, living in his own adapted home with support. His acquired brain injury causes him to have impaired memory, speech difficulties, and he suffers fatigue greatly.
We are seeking a patient, caring and supportive individual to work with the gentleman on a one-to-one basis in his own home, and to help him maintain his independence in the community. You should be enthusiastic and have the ability to motivate and encourage our client in his continued rehabilitation. Good time management, problem solving, and administrative skills would be beneficial in this role. An interest in football, knowledge of technology and F1 racing would be an advantage.
As a Rehabilitation Support Worker, your responsibilities will involve:
· Support progression towards planned goals, facilitate planned activities/events.
· Maintain a safe environment, maximising physical and mental well-being at all times.
· Liaise with family and professionals.
· Support to live life to the full.
What experience is required?
· Whilst experience of working with someone with a severe brain injury would be an advantage, your motivation, personality and willingness to learn are of equal importance.
· Due to the nature of the role you must hold a full UK driving licence.
· Successful DBS Disclosure and referencing required.
· Experience of working 1:1 with a client would be an advantage, but not essential.
Hours & Rates of Pay:
· 15 hours per week including weekdays, evenings and weekends on a rolling rota.
· £10.00 - £12.00 per hour.
If you are interested in being a Rehabilitation Support Worker and would like to know more, please click apply and we will give you a call!
Woking, Surrey, England£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref A/HCA/GUILDFORD
We all want to do our bit to give back, and working as Care Assistant & Companion means you can provide life changing assistanc...
London, Greater London, England£ 25,008 - 27,114 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 25,008 - 27,114 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref 12012018
Job Purpose The purpose of the role is to engage with the service-user client base - predominantly adult residents (aged 18 to 65) ...
Slough, Berkshire, England£ 27000 - 30000 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 27000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 9th February 2018Ref TRL181212
Job Description: Mental Health & Learning Disabilities AssessorThis is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Assessor to ...