I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
We are looking for a Homecare Assistant & Support Worker for our customers in the Hull and Beverley areas of East Riding of Yorkshire. As one of the main local providers to older people within their own homes for both private clients & the local authority, our client has an outstanding reputation locally.
Could you support an older adult to get up on a morning, prepare meals, help with medication, help them with personal tasks and be a great companion for them?
Hours & Availability:
• You would need some availability during our busy times which are early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and weekends. This can include:
• Full time & part time hours covering mornings, evenings and alternate weekends.
• Bank hours are available for those that want flexible hours as and when.
• Unfortunately, due to the nature of the work we cannot offer school hours only.
You don’t need to have experience as training will be provided. However, you will need to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
All our carers come from all walks of life, many just wanting a change of career. We are looking for candidates who truly want to make a difference to the life of an older adult and want to feel a real sense of satisfaction when coming to work.
Plus, there are some terrific benefits to working as a Homecare Assistant & Support Worker?
• We pay a very competitive rate of pay £8.13 - £8.55 + mileage allowance.
• Paid holidays.
• Free uniform and all equipment provided.
• Local work and flexible hours to suit personal circumstances.
• Comprehensive induction training with ongoing support and supervision including QCF and apprenticeship qualifications.
• Specialist and bespoke training available to support individuals with complex needs.
• Very generous staff referral bonus scheme and welcome payments.
• Employee benefit and recognition schemes.
• Lots of different employee benefits & recognition schemes such as; “you’re a star” employee scheme.
• We actively promote from within and encourage to further your career by offering QCF & Apprenticeship qualifications.
Being a Homecare Assistant & Support Worker can be very rewarding, if you have the desire to make someone’s day a bit brighter and easier please click APPLY! We will answer any questions you may have.
Woking, Surrey, England£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref A/HCA/GUILDFORD
We all want to do our bit to give back, and working as Care Assistant & Companion means you can provide life changing assistanc...