I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
We are looking for a Home Care Assistant & Support Worker for our customers in the Whitley Bay, North Shields, Forrest Hall, Dudley and Wideopen areas of North Tyneside. As the main local providers to older people within their own homes for both private clients & the local authority our client has an outstanding reputation locally.
Could you support an older adult to get up on a morning, prepare meals, help with medication, help them with personal tasks and be a great companion for them?
Hours & Availability:
• You would need some availability during our busy times which are early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and weekends. For example:
• Full-time & part-time hours covering mornings, evenings and alternate weekends;
• Bank hours are available for those that want flexible hours as and when;
• Unfortunately, due to the nature of the work we cannot offer school hours only.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience as we provide excellent training. All our carers come from all walks of life, many just wanting a change of career. We are looking for candidates who truly want to make a difference to the life of an older adult and what to feel a real sense of satisfaction when coming to work.
There are also some fantastic benefits for working as a Home Care Assistant & Support Worker?
• We pay a very competitive rate of pay £8.10 per hour + 25p mileage allowance;
• Lots of different employee benefits & recognition schemes such as; “you’re a star” employee scheme which promotes employee happiness;
• We actively promote from within and encourage to further your career by offering QCF & Apprenticeship qualifications.
Being a Home Care Assistant & Support Worker can be very rewarding, if you have the desire to make someone’s day a bit brighter and easier please click APPLY! We will answer any questions you may have.
Woking, Surrey, England£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref A/HCA/GUILDFORD
We all want to do our bit to give back, and working as Care Assistant & Companion means you can provide life changing assistanc...