I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Solihull, West Midlands, England
You can make life for people in the Solihull area better as a Care Assistant. We’ll give you our award-winning training and support, so that you know when you walk up our clients drive they’ll feel assured that you will help them live their life as they want it, in their own home.
Here is an exciting chance to work for a company where clients have said the sight of their uniform bring them comfort. We are dedicated to providing high quality, personalised home care to vulnerable people and providing a service to the local community.
From hour to hour, being a Care Assistant will be as different as the people you support but it will include anything from:
• Taking them somewhere they can do a good food shop, so they have plenty to eat; to
• Small personal care tasks like helping them brush their teeth and hair; or
• Taking them out so they can get about and see more of the world; to
• Reminding them of appointments or when to take their medication; or
• Escorting them to social events; to
• Providing friendly companionship.
It’s these actions that make lives better and bring a little light to someone’s day!
As a member of our team we’ll be there with you every step of the way. We’ll work with you to help you get the qualifications you need to progress, and will pay for your continuous training to keep you at the best in the field. Other fantastic benefits include:
• £9.00 - £13.50 per hour;
• Part-time hours available, 15-30 hours with flexible shift patterns;
• Generous mileage allowance;
• Opportunity for QCF after 1 year (as well as career progression opportunities!);
• Wonderful In-Field support;
• Guaranteed hours after 3 months (90% Guaranteed);
• Access to our fabulous perks through our Perkbox scheme;
• Pension scheme;
• Being part of a Solihull team that will care about you, have a laugh, and make the place a happy one to work.
It doesn’t matter about past work experience, we will give you full coaching and training needed to be a Care Assistant, what matters is:
• Are you reliable, dedicated, and caring?
• Do you have a UK driving licence with access to a vehicle and live close to the Solihull and surrounding areas?
So, if that sounds like you, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Take the next step and click “Apply”.