I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
We are looking for a Care Assistant in the Basingstoke, Deane and Hart areas. This is an exciting opportunity as we are opening a new office in the new year and we are looking for individuals to join our expanding and dedicated team.
Maybe you are looking for a new and rewarding career for 2018, where you can make a real difference to the life of an older person? Would you like to work for an employer who truly cares for their employees? If so, then this may be the perfect role for you!
We aspire to provide a personal support service and the highest quality home care to clients in their own homes. We put our clients at the heart of everything we do, and we want to build relationships with our clients that last!! We are committed to providing the kind of care excellence that you would expect for your own family member, friend, or relatives.
What are the responsibilities of a Care Assistant?
• Assisting clients with their morning or bedtime routines.
• Prompting to take medication.
• Assisting clients with personal care including washing and dressing.
• Taking clients out shopping or attending local groups in the community.
• Attending doctors or hospital appointments.
• Helping clients maintain a healthy and balanced diet.
• General house duties such as vacuuming, dusting, etc.
You don’t need to have experience as full training will be provided. All you need is a big heart and a real desire to make a difference to a person’s life.
However, you will need to hold a full driving licence and have access to your own transport as the job involves house to house visits.
What are the potential hours?
• Salaried contracts are available from 18-48 hours per week.
• Shift variations – your choice of full or part-time hours.
There are also some fantastic benefits, including:
• £8.50 - £9.00 per hour for variable contract.
• 28p per mile mileage allowance and paid travel time of £7.50 per hour.
• Private health care cashback – help towards opticians, medical cover, breakdown services, parking costs and many more.
• Anniversary celebrations to celebrate your time at the company.
• Reward schemes.
• Refer a friend scheme – earn up to £500 per successful candidate.
• Excellent opportunities for career progression.
• Ongoing training and support towards further qualifications.
• Mobile phone provided free of charge to check staff rota.
• New hub opening, so you can pop in and have lunch with colleagues.
Whatever your background, if you are a caring, compassionate and reliable individual, then we would love to hear from you. So, if you are interested in applying for this Care Assistant job then please click on apply.
Woking, Surrey, England£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 9.30 - 11.00 Per hourFull time...PermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref A/HCA/GUILDFORD
We all want to do our bit to give back, and working as Care Assistant & Companion means you can provide life changing assistanc...