I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Camberley, Surrey, England
Home Manager - Camberley - £60 - 65k
Are you an experienced Nursing Home Manager looking for a new challenge, looking to apply their knowledge and experience of CQC standards? Call me, Katie at Amber Mace, on Applyto begin the next journey in your career!
An exciting new opportunity has recently arisen to oversee the running of a medium-sized nursing home in Camberley. You will supervise and lead an experienced and friendly multi-disciplinary team and actively work to improve occupancy and effectively market the home. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the service, and ensure CQC regulations are adhered to and improved where required.
As Home Manager, you will be able to:
• Provide person-centred care to the elderly residents
• Effectively market the home and increase/maintain occupancy
• Lead a clinical team
• Ensure CQC compliance & Improvement
• Develop links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver excellent person-centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
What's in it for you?
• Fantastic salary of up to £60-65k, plus a company benefits package
• Numerous career progression and opportunities
The successful candidate for the Manager will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
• A valid Nursing PIN (RGN)
• Experience managing a Nursing Home
• Strong clinical skills
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact me, Katie at Amber Mace, on Applyor email your CV to Apply.
Bristol, City of Bristol, England£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd January 2018
£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd January 2018Closes 22nd February 2018Ref GG/HQ00019922
Nursing Home Manager (Nursing & elderly care) Location- Bristol &...