I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Chelmsford, Essex, England
Pay: £17,000 to £18,000 per year
Experienced and non experienced Vacancies
Permanent/full time - Shifts available for NIGHTS and DAYS!
How would you like to help young people with learning disabilities live life to the fullest?
Would you like a rewarding career that with where you can really make a difference?
Does a dynamic and diverse day full of actives and projects influenced by your own interests and hobbies sound appealing to you?
Our stunning purpose built 6 bedroom House is situated on a quiet residential road. Excellent transport links available with a well connected train station just a stones throw away.
What are the benefits?
* Enrol onto a level 2 / 3 care qualification fully funded
* Promotion and career progression is actively encouraged to senior and beyond
* Work with a fast growing reputable organisation
* Cycle to work scheme available
What are your responsibilities?
* Promote a healthy lifestyle through appropriately stimulating activities
* Be a caring role model
* Supporting young adults in their residence, and out in the community
* Providing support with personal care needs as outlined in their care plan
* Be willing to develop yourself
What is required?
* Experience preferred but is not essential as long as you are enthusiastic, flexible and reliable
* A true desire and passion to help people
* Shift work including Weekdays, weekends, earlies and lates
* Clean Driving Licence
You've read this far so I know you're interested; please send your CV to the below email or apply and I'll be in touch as soon as you've been shortlisted!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Slough, Berkshire, England£ 27000 - 30000 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 27000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 9th February 2018Ref TRL181212
Job Description: Mental Health & Learning Disabilities AssessorThis is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Assessor to ...