I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
A leading care provider is seeking a Registered Manager for a domiciliary care service in Bradford. The service provides care for adults 18+ with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health conditions. They require a Manager who will support the challenging demands of the service users and motivate the staff to maintain the quality of care.
The services provide 1500 hours of domiciliary care, with some clients in supported living houses. This is an exciting time to join as it will be a nearly new management team being created in the service. They need someone who can embed new processes into the service and make the delivery of care exceptional. The successful person needs to be a really effective communicator and team developer.
* Salary: £30,000 - 32,500 depending on experience
* Bonus scheme is available (up to 10% of salary) based on financial and quality measures
* Business mileage paid for
* Should have NVQL5 or equivalent - person will be CQC registered (or able to become registered/have been previously)
Skills and Responsibilities:
* Sound knowledge and good practice of providing care for adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health conditions
* Experience of working out in community services, promoting independence
* Excellent communication skills
* A dynamic individual who will lead the team
* Responsible for leading and developing high a quality service
* Recruiting, supporting and developing the staff team
* You will ensure compliance, manage budgets, develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, build strong relations for the future and a have keen focus on occupancy.
* Actively working with service users, staff, families and commissioners to help shape the service so that service users can be supported in living the life they desire.
* Managing and controlling resources to meet demands and changing priorities, ensuring financial viability
* Computer skills essential - weekly/monthly reports
* A driver is also essential due to peer reviews at other services and other meetings
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Ref: JCP: SMB - 0901
Bristol, City of Bristol, England£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd January 2018
£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd January 2018Closes 22nd February 2018Ref GG/HQ00019922
Nursing Home Manager (Nursing & elderly care) Location- Bristol &...