I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Dudley, West Midlands, England
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Children's Home Residential Manager to open a 3-bedded EBD service in Dudley. This Is chance to make a real stamp on your own home. This opportunity is working for a fantastic company who truly value their children in care and also their staff. If you currently hold your Level 4/Level 5 and are looking for a new challenge or stepping up from being a deputy then this is for you.
The main responsibilities of the Children's Home Residential Manager include:
* To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
* Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
* Developing the team.
* Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
* To develop systems which ensure the effective allocation of resources.
The key skills and experience required for the Children's Home Residential Manager include:
* NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People or equivalent, level 5 would be a bonus.
* A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children's Residential facilities.
* Working in an ?Outstanding? environment at the moment.
* Strong staff management.
* An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
* A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
* Managerial experience in a Learning Disability or Emotional Behavioural Disorders environment.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Home Manager within a Children's Residential setting.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England£ 47000.00 - 47000.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 47000.00 - 47000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref BBBH449
Stephen James Consulting are excited to be recruiting for an Area Support Manager, covering 6 Care Homes, based in the North West /...
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 9th February 2018Ref NRS-MGR
HOME MANAGER – Elderly Nursing Home STOCKPORT – CHESHIRE £51,000 per annum In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of a prestigi...