I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Reading, Berkshire, England
Business Development Manager - £43k + Commission - Reading
Are you interested in working at a LUXURY, modern care home? A Sales Manager looking for a new challenge, or an experienced Health and Social Care sales rep ready for the next step?
We've currently got an exciting role at a state-of-the-art elderly care home on the outskirts of Reading, paying a salary of £43K, with an incredibly generous commission scheme on top!
And if the homes multiple restaurants, landscaped gardens, salon, and much more, weren't enough to be interested in this role it's also a Monday to Friday role, meaning you get to keep your weekends free!
My client seeks a business-minded, motivated and highly dynamic manager to assist in the marketing of the home, and working closely with the community to obtain and collate important feedback and information.
So, just to recap - our amazing client is offering a package of:
• Generous commission scheme, based on beds filled
• 28 days holiday (Including bank holidays)
• Great pension scheme & staff benefits
The role of the Business Development Manager will include:
• Actively filling beds and marketing the home
• Working closely alongside the home manager
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Meeting sales targets and deadlines
• Answering sales queries and closing sales wherever possible
To be eligible for this fantastic Business Development Manager opportunity all we need is a candidate who:
• Can meet sales targets and deadlines
• Has a strong understanding of marketing within the health and social care sector
• Has experience managing budgets
If you think this could be you, then don't hesitate in getting in touch with Jordan on Applyor email your CV to Apply.
Bristol, City of Bristol, England£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd January 2018
£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd January 2018Closes 22nd February 2018Ref GG/HQ00019922
Nursing Home Manager (Nursing & elderly care) Location- Bristol &...