I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Southall, Greater London, England
Position: Home Manager
Location: Southall - London
Salary: £33k - £35k
Are you a deputy manager wanting to step up to a Home manager position?
I have an excellent opportunity for a Home Manager to join a developing care organisation. This Home Management vacancy has become available in their small home in Southall. This home provides care for the elderly frail and those suffering with dementia.
• To manage the day to day running of the Home.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections.
• Staff management, support and development
• To prepare budgets and monthly cash flow reports for the responsible person and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
• At least two years' experience in a Care Home
• Leadership skills.
• Self motivated.
• Organised and able to manage others.
• A good communicator.
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic salary of £33k - £35k depending on qualifications and experience
For further information or to apply please call Eva on Applyor email your up to date CV to Apply
Recruitment Consultant - London
Bristol, City of Bristol, England£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd January 2018
£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd January 2018Closes 22nd February 2018Ref GG/HQ00019922
Nursing Home Manager (Nursing & elderly care) Location- Bristol &...