I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Andover, Hampshire, England
Job title: Nursing Home Manager
Location: Near Andover
Salary: £60-65K + Bonus
Service: Elderly Nursing Home
Are you interested in managing a prestigious nursing home? A Home Manager looking for a new challenge, with an award-winning company?
We've currently got an exciting role with one of the region's leading care providers - a company that has won a number of awards across their services!
This company is a brilliant organisation, who pride themselves not only on the high-end care they provide to all of their residents, but also the amount of opportunity and reward they offer to their well respected staff members.
The home is currently rated Requires Improvement' by the CQC, and following the previous manager leaving we're now looking for a strong manager to come in and take the helm, with the strong staff team below them.
To summarise, this prestigious company is offering:
• Up to £65K P/A
• Ongoing training and development
• A variety of great staff benefits (Such as Shopping Discounts, great Pension contributions, 33 days Annual Leave + more!)
• The chance to manage a fantastic service, with support from the overall company.
In return, my client is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Nursing Home Manager who is passionate about providing a high level of care.
The role of the Nursing Home Manager will include:
• Actively filling beds and marketing the home
• Recruitment, induction and training of staff
• Ensuring CQC compliance & Improvement
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver excellent person-centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
To be eligible for this fantastic Nursing Home Manager opportunity all we need is a candidate who:
• Holds a valid nursing PIN
• Has a strong understanding of CQC legislation
• Proven experience in managing a team, within a nursing home setting
For more information on how to apply for this exciting role of Nursing Home Manager please contact Jordan at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply.
Bristol, City of Bristol, England£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd January 2018
£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd January 2018Closes 22nd February 2018Ref GG/HQ00019922
Nursing Home Manager (Nursing & elderly care) Location- Bristol &...