I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
Salary: £18,000 - 26,000 per annum
A brilliant opportunity has arisen with a highly reputable client of mine. They are looking to recruit an Interim Day Centre Manager for one of their fantastic residential autism centres in Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset. The service provides a dedicated programme for children and adults with autism and associated learning disabilities including breakfast club, evening groups and weekend activities.
They are paying £18,000 - 26,000 for the successful candidate dependent on experience and qualifications.
* Managing all aspects of running the centre including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
* Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally have been a Manager previously. An exceptional Deputy Manager looking to step up will also be considered.
* Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
* A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities/autism.
* Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Ref: JDHC - IDSMC - 050118
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England£ 47000.00 - 47000.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 47000.00 - 47000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref BBBH449
Stephen James Consulting are excited to be recruiting for an Area Support Manager, covering 6 Care Homes, based in the North West /...
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 9th February 2018Ref NRS-MGR
HOME MANAGER – Elderly Nursing Home STOCKPORT – CHESHIRE £51,000 per annum In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of a prestigi...