I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Harrow, Greater London, England
Are you a passionate Care Manager looking to take the next step in your career?
Position: Nursing Home Manager
Pay Rate/ Salary: up to £62,000 per annum
I am currently seeking a Nursing Home Manger to lead a team of care staff and ensure the care home achieves the highest possible standards of care and service. The service is located in Harrow in a convenient area, close to the local facilities and amenities.
The home is a purpose built care home providing nursing and social care for older individuals who are physically frail, elderly and may suffer from mental health issues such as dementia. There are several lounges spread out within the home for the individuals to relax and enjoy the homely environment. The care staffs are extremely dedicated to the care of the residents with their care needs the main priority.
Nursing Home Manager Duties:
• Take full responsibility of the care home.
• Ensure the quality of care provided by the home and the staffs is at the highest standard.
• Reduce Health & Safety risks and keep up to date with all current standards.
• Display exceptional people management skills by creating and leading a team of willing and dedicated staff identifying strength and weaknesses within..
Relevant Qualifications & Experience:
• Hold a Nursing qualification and a recognised Management qualification (RMA/NVQ4/5).
• People leadership experience.
• Must have strong home management experience in high bedded home and be a qualified nurse.
• Knowledge of the care standards and other regulatory bodies (CQC)
• Excellent communication skills.
• Be commercially aware.
• Be able to establish and maintain relationships with colleagues and key clients.
How to Apply:
To be put forward for the Nursing Home Manager role please do not hesitate in calling Eva Rees at Purosearch on ApplyOR email your up to date CV to Apply
Key Words: Nursing Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Home Manager.
Bristol, City of Bristol, England£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd January 2018
£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd January 2018Closes 22nd February 2018Ref GG/HQ00019922
Nursing Home Manager (Nursing & elderly care) Location- Bristol &...